Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Blogs (not about money or personal finances)

I am a reader.  I read books, articles, blogs, etc.  I've gathered up a few of my favorite non-money blogs and sites for your enjoyment.

First off, marriage.  I'm married and I believe that marriage, like any friendship or relationship takes effort and work.  So when I feel like my marriage needs work or a boost or I just need a reminder as to why I got married in the first place I turn to:  Engaged Marriage and Assume Love.

Second, work.  When I'm struggling with getting my work done or focusing at work, I really enjoy Dumb Little Man.

Third, home life.  I like Lime in the Coconut for Florida decorating and home ideas.  I read Real Simple, both in magazine form and online, for decorating, organizing, meal planning, holiday, and for fashion.  I also read Fly Lady for cleaning and organizing tips.

And last, but certainly not least, I read the Happiness Project blog for tips on how to get the most joy out of life.  I also read the book and I highly recommend it.

Please let me know if you have any favorite blogs that I need to read.

1 comment:

Dustin said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Sam! I'm glad you find some value in being part of the Engaged Marriage community.

Cheers,

Dustin