(1) Max out 401k(s) - $23,633 (68%) (goal is $35,000)
(2) Max out IRA(s) - $9,125 (83%) (goal is $11,000)
(3) Add to e/r fund - $6,400 (64%) (goal is $10,000)
(4) Pay down mortgage - $2,075 (42%) (goal is $5,000)
(5) Trading account fund - $50 (1%) (goal is $5,000)
(6) House projects - $1,600 (43%) (goal is $3,000)
Total: $42,883 (62%)
At present, we are about $2,200 behind on our 2013 savings goal. While I continue to contribute to my 401k and I continue to add to our emergency fund and our house project fund, I've otherwise mostly ceased efforts on our other 2013 goals due to Mr. Sam's lay off.
I did add a $100 to our 2013 IRA fund to make myself feel like we were still making some forward progress, but that money sits in cash so we could still use it if necessary. We won't make our 2013 IRA contribution until we see what happens with Mr. Sam's job search and we have until April 15, 2014 to do so. Our emergency fund and our hose project fund are both liquid as well, so we can draw on them if we need to.