(1) Max out 401k(s) - $10,705 (31%)(goal is $34,000)
(2) Max out IRA(s) - $1500 (15%)(goal is $10,000)
(3) Add to e/r fund - $ 2800 (28%)(goal is $10,000)
(4) Pay down mortgage - $1245 (25%)(goal is $5,000)
(5) House projects - $350 (7%) (goal is $5,000)
(6) Trading account fund - $0 (0%(goal is $5,000)
Total - $16,600 (24%)
At present, we are about $3300 behind on our 2012 goals.
We have started to put money aside for the funding of our 2012 IRAs. But, because Mr. Sam's employment status is somewhat precarious (his division is in the process of being sold to another company) we are putting that IRA money into an ING sub-account. We won't invest these monies until we have confirmation that Mr. Sam has a position with the new company or has a new job.
If you are funding your 2011 IRA, Monday, April 17th is your last day to do so.