Monday, December 2, 2013

FitBit Data - Update #2

I now have three full months of FitBit (pedometer) data.  In October, I increased my step count by more than 10,000 steps.  In November, I increased my step count by another 3,000 steps.  I am also increasing the number of days where my step count is above 7,500 which is considered light active.

But, but, but, I still have quite a ways to go.  I still have too many days below 5,000 steps which is considered sedentary. 

Surprisingly, I often have low step count days during the weekend.  It would seem on days that are less structured, I should have more exercise opportunities but I don't.  Instead, I sleep in, hang out on the couch with my husband, maybe run a few errands but I don't schedule exercise and that means it doesn't happen, 

Onward and upward.

No comments: