(1) Max out 401k(s) - $24,981 (71%) (goal is $35,000)
(2) Max out IRA(s) - $10,631 (97%) (goal is $11,000)
(3) Add to e/r fund - $7,600 (76%) (goal is $10,000)
(4) Pay down mortgage - $3,320 (66%) (goal is $5,000)
(5) Trading account fund - $50 (1%) (goal is $5,000)
(6) House projects - $1,900 (63%) (goal is $3,000)
Total: $48,482 (70%)
Posting a few days early as I was working on our personal finances this morning. We are still about $3200 behind on where we should be. We also have some unexpected upcoming expenses for Rental #3 (more about that later).
While I feel like we are working hard to catch up, doubling up on our mortgage prepayments, throwing money at the 2013 IRA fund, we are still $3200 behind as were were last month.
We also have to work on our taxes this weekend (Ugh!, my least favorite thing to do) as we have our appointment next week with the CPA and the deadline to file, with our extension is October 15, 2013.
Have a great weekend everyone!!