Tuesday, May 14, 2013
2013 Goals - May Update
(1) Max out 401k(s) - $15,736 (45%) (goal is $35,000)
(2) Max out IRA(s) - $6,013 (55%) (goal is $11,000)
(3) Add to e/r fund - $3,600 (36%) (goal is $10,000)
(4) Pay down mortgage - $1,660 (25%) (goal is $5,000)
(5) Trading account fund - $50 (1%) (goal is $5,000)
(6) House projects - $900 (30%) (goal is $3,000)
Total: $27,959 (41%)
We are about $1400 ahead of where we should be.
Otherwise, we continue to chug along. I've got some unbudgeted car expenses coming up, new tires, new breaks, tune up, etc. which is likely to run more than a thousand. My eating out/ordering in expenses continue to be high. The busier I am at work, and I'm super busy right now, the more I spend on eating in because I don't have the time or energy to prepare food. Last week I spent close to $100 on eating in (yikes!) which is way too much.
I was trying to get into networthiq today, and its not working. Another yikes! I love that site and I have a lot of data stored in it, so I'm trying not to freak out and hoping it will be back up and running shortly.