(1) Max out 401k(s) - $15,943 (48%)(goal is $33,000)
(2) Max out IRA(s) - $10,000 (100%)(goal is $10,000, this goal is completed)
(3) Add to e/r fund - $4,885 (49%)(goal is $10,000)
(4) Pay down mortgage - $2490 (50%)(goal is $5,000)
(5) House projects - $1600 (32%) (goal is $5,000)
Total - $34,918 (55%)
Half way through the year, we are generally on target to complete our goals. We have finished goal number two, we are generally on pace to complete goals one, three and four. We are behind on goal number five, in fact we just started funding this goal the last month or so.
How about you, have you done a mid-year review? Made any adjustments upward or downward regarding your savings, debt payments or other financial goals?