Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cash at the Pump

This morning I paid for a tank of gas with cash. I cannot recall the last time I did that, probably 15 years ago.

Gas prices are up in my county, $3.33 per gallon for regular. But, I paid with cash and I received a .10 discount, so filling up I saved a total of $1.50. I don't normally have that kind of cash with me, but since we traveled last weekend I still had travel cash in my purse.

I read recently that many people are aggravated by the cash discounts at gas stations because the prices being advertised are cash. I guess I see their point, it does feel a bit like a bait and switch because you don't know the real price until you get to the pump.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic?

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the ClickBank products.