(1) Max out 401k(s) - $18,079 (53%)(goal is $34,000)
(2) Max out IRA(s) - $4102 (41%)(goal is $10,000)
(3) Add to e/r fund - $4800 (48%)(goal is $10,000)
(4) Pay down mortgage - $2490 (50%)(goal is $5,000)
(5) House projects - $600 (12%)(goal is $5,000)
(6) Trading account fund - $50 (1%)(goal is $5,000)
Total - $30,121 (44%)
Closing in on the half way mark for the year, we have caught up a bit more on our 2012 savings goals. At present, we are $1725 behind on our goals. The extra pay period in May helped us make up some of the deficiency that has taken root earlier this year. But otherwise, we have just been trying to keep adding to our accounts by Snowflaking on a regular basis and with any extra founds hanging around at the end of a pay period.