(1) Max out 401k(s) - $15,186 (45%)(goal is $34,000)
(2) Max out IRA(s) - $2500 (25%)(goal is $10,000)
(3) Add to e/r fund - $4400 (44%)(goal is $10,000)
(4) Pay down mortgage - $2075 (42%)(goal is $5,000)
(5) House projects - $550 (11%) (goal is $5,000)
(6) Trading account fund - $0 (0%(goal is $5,000)
Total - $24,711 (36%)
At present, we are $3154 behind on our goals. We have made some progress this month on catching up. And, since this is a month in which I am paid three times, 5/3, 5/17 and 5/31, I am expecting to make up some more ground at the end of the month.
But, it has also been a spendy month. As I mentioned previously, one expensive, unplanned family trip cost about $1000 (I put all of my recent small bonus towards those costs). And, I have one planned girls trip coming up over Memorial Day weekend. While my girls trip is budgeted for, it certainly doesn't help us make up any ground to be spending money on a trip.